Thinking about joining us at our first FARE National Food Allergy Conference? Here are five essential facts to know about the June 21-22 event, which will be held at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare in Rosemont, Ill., just outside of Chicago.
- Your conference registration may be eligible for reimbursement under your Health Care Flexible Spending Account.
- FARE is working with the Hyatt Regency food and beverage staff to provide allergy-friendly breakfasts and to help ensure attendees have safe options for other meals.
- Our conference hotel is conveniently located near O’Hare International Airport and has a free airport shuttle. Additionally, public transportation (the “L”) is across the street and there are many sightseeing options if you plan to make a long weekend out of your trip.
- FARE members receive a $25 discount on their conference registration. To obtain the discount code, members must log in to our website, click on “Membership,” and then go to the “Members Only” section.
- No matter what stage you are in life – a seasoned veteran of food allergy management or newly diagnosed – there is an educational conference track for you! Our tracks this year are organized into beginner, intermediate, advanced and teen categories.