Offering treats on Halloween that aren’t candy or food promotes inclusion for trick-or-treaters with food allergies or other conditions. It’s a simple act that means so much.
Here are 25 ideas for food-free treats:
- Glow sticks, bracelets, or necklaces
- Pencils, pens, crayons or markers
- Halloween erasers or pencil toppers
- Whistles, kazoos, or noisemakers
- Bouncy balls
- Finger puppets or novelty toys
- Spider rings
- Vampire fangs
- Mini notepads
- Playing cards
- Friendship bracelets
- Silly straws
Try to choose latex-free items, as there are children who have latex allergies.
FARE’s Teal Pumpkin Project Halloween Essentials Kit includes 60 non-food treats! Order by October 15 to ensure that yours arrives by Halloween. Don’t delay – order today!